Info Burgers 🍔
- 10 Reasons To Be Scared Of Your Agent: Enlightening post from BookEnds Literary Agent.
- How To Make Your Writing Turn Pages This Spring: Insight from the amazing and iconic Angela Ackerman.
- How To Write Believable Character Motivation: This is a struggle for many writers, especially in those first pages with the inciting incident, and this article is very helpful.
S.A. Chakraborty’s advice to querying writers:
Tweet Chips 🍟
Links to tweets from the writing community we think you will enjoy!
- Agent Explains How and How Not To Address Agents On The Call
- Things To Know During The Call
- How NEVER To Respond To Query Rejections
- Standard Format For A Query Letter
- Thread of Helpful Websites For Writers
- Stats For Writers On Submission
- Perhaps Being A Published Author Isn’t All Rainbows And Sunshine?
- Agents Stop Asking Readers ‘Just For Fun’ Questions on QM
- Check This Out!
- Authors Are The Lifeblood Of Publishing Yet Get Treated Like Lesser
Got any awesome writerly links or quotes to share with us? From your blog or another’s? Leave in the comments and we’ll add it next time!