Happy New Month all! It’s officially the second half of the year 2022 and we wish you all your writerly heart desires in this next six months!
— The Path2pub Team
Info Burgers 🍔
- How To Make A Story Feel Epic: Would you like to be the next Tolkien or Martins? If so, this post has lots of valid points for writing an epic story.
- The Importance Of Grounding Characters: A very helpful post on character building.
- Scene Blocking: Learn to describe settings and character movements easier with this post.
- Literary Devices To Deepen Your Fiction: Foil characters, mirror characters, symbolisms, this post explains how to use all of these in your story and more.
Tweet Chips 🍟
Links to tweets from the writing community we hope you enjoy!
- Be Sure Of Pitch Events Before Participating!
- How To Vet Agents
- Sometimes Agents Read Queries Out Of Order
- How This Writer Got 50+ Full MS Requests
- Things The Author Of ASOWAR Has Learned Of The Industry
- A Thread On Dealing With Harsh Critiques
- When Agents Feedback Contradict
- Thread of Writing Friends As Game of Thrones Characters
- Querying Dream Agents Can Be Scary
- Keep Going Writers!
Got any awesome writerly links or quotes to share with us? From your blog or another’s? Leave in the comments and we’ll add it next time!