Info Burgers 🍔
- Why Book Preorders Are Important For Authors: If you’ve ever wondered why book preorders are important to authors, check this out.
- DOJ VS PRH: Penguin Random House is seeking to acquire Simon & Schuster, and this is a summary of the trial everyone has been speaking of.
- Book Launch Survival Guide: By Author Aiden Thomas, to guide new authors approaching their book launch.
- Publishing Gets the Reality Show Treatment with ‘America’s Next Great Author’: Check out this upcoming show planned to take amateur writers from the bottom up via American Idol style!
Tweet Chips 🍟
Links to tweets from the writing community we hope interest you!
- How Filter Words Can Reduce Word Count
- Just Another Way Publishing Confuses Authors With Its Demands
- Is TikTok Really Influencing Book Acquisition?
- Do NOT respond To Agent Rejections
- Aspiring Writers Don’t Need To Be Social Media Gurus
- How To Discern Agent Feedback
- ‘Make us laugh or cry; we’ll offer you representation. Make us do both; we’ll sell your book at auction.’
- Don’t Be Afraid To Let Agents/Editors Know You’re Excited!
- The Querying Struggle
- Is Paranormal 100% Back In Trend?
- A Writers Universal Truth!
- How Long Agented Writers Waited For Offers Of Representation Thread 🧵
- No Matter What Agents Think, Love Your Book
Got any awesome writerly links or quotes to share with us? From your blog or another’s? Leave in the comments and we’ll add it next time!