Info Burgers 🍔
- How I Got My Agent: Contributor Amber shares her inspiring journey to getting an agent in this post!
- How DVPit Changed BB Alston’s Life (A publication journey): In this fun post, writer of the popular Amari series shares how a single tweet (on DVPit) changed his life.
- An Antagonist vs A Villain: Check out this post on the difference between a villain and an antagonist for writers.
- Perfect Pitches: Here are over a dozen sample query letters, book proposals, a guide to looking up agents, and more by Lit Agent Eric Smith.
- Nicola And David Yoon On Joy Revolution Imprint: Nicola speaks about her commitment to publishing authors dedicated to bringing stories that spark joy and offer a safe space to readers while revolutionizing a media landscape where people of color have been commonly erased as leading characters.
- Spiderwick Chronicles Disney + Casting: For Holly Black/SC Fans. Christian Slater has been tapped as a major lead in ‘The Spiderwick Chronicles’, Disney+’s live-action series adaptation of the popular fantasy books.
Links to tweets from the writing community we hope interests you!
- Writers, Spread Your Wings If You Want
- 2022 longlist for The Center for Fiction First Novel Prize
- Are All Rules On Writing Books By Agents/Assistant Correct?
- Editor Shares Submissions Stats
- ‘You HAVE to divest your own self worth from your “success” in publishing’
- How To Spot A Bad Agent
- Things Writers Can Ask Publishers During Offer Of Publication
- There Are Scammers In The Pub Industry: Beware!
- Lessons From A Debut Author
- On the $22,000 Twitter Drama
- ‘Jane Austen Vs Netflix’ Thread
- 2023 Debut Authors Chat
- Sometimes Offers Are Refused Because Of Unshared Vision
- Writer Shares Bad Experience With Suspected Fake Small Publisher
- What It Means When Agents Like A Book But Not Enough To Represent It