Info Burgers 🍔
- Savvy Authors PitchFest: Pitch your manuscript here from the 26th of October to agents/publishers.
- The Hard Truth About Querying Feedback: An insight into query rejections.
- Author Interviews For Historical Romance Readers: Beverly Jenkins and Courtney Milan talk diversity in historical romance novels.
- 3 Tricks To Reel In Your Readers With Flashbacks: I found this post on the Dos when using flashbacks by Writer’s Helping Writers to be very helpful and hope you do too!
- Why You Should Use Querytracker: In this post by Contributor Lucia, she explains why writers should document experiences with agents on QT, and how it benefits everyone.
- June Hur’s Publication Journey: It’s been too long since we shared an established author’s publication story, hasn’t it? Well this one is for anyone struggling to break through!
Tweet Chips 🍟
Links to tweets from the writing community we hope interest you!
- Agents Receive Lots (1000+) Of Queries
- Editors Are Not Publishers And Care About Writers!
- Agent Shares Thoughts On Burn Out And Reading
- Agents Enjoy Personalized Queries
- The Kind Of Agent You Want?
- All Libraries Should Have Bookish Gargoyles
- If You Feel In Your Gut Your MS Is Meant To Be A Book, Listen To That
- A Thread On Writing Advise
- Slow Burn Books Can’t Hurt If…
- Some Of The Worst Rejections
- Author Urges Readers To Try Indie & Small Press Books
- Tinder For Agents and Writers?
- Some Readers Might Be Confused On What They Want
- A Pretty Book Wall
- Must Romance Novels Have HEAs?
- Adult Fantasy Romance Is A Tough Genre To Break Into
Got any awesome writerly links or quotes to share with us? From your blog or another’s? Leave in the comments and we’ll add it next time!